We know that you want what's best for your child.
Our mission is to make the world a better place..By making it more musical.
To do this, we bring the highest quality music and movement for children. Learn More
A Music Together® Class is..
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in relaxed, playful settings.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of babies and young children.
- Children participating at their own levels in mixed-age family-style classes.
- Parents & caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment-regardless of their own musical abilities.
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN each week!
- A professionally recorded CD and songbook each semester.
- Parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
Music Learning Supports All Learning®
Having fun singing, and moving with your child, you will find it easy to forget that learning is taking place! Our research-based curriculum helps develop musical skills, nurture creativity, self-expression, and confidence while also supporting social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.